January 3-10, 2014
This Bird Photography Tour is an eight day, seven-night wildlife photography tour including ground transportation, lodging and meals**.
- Day one will be spent driving from Tucson to Ozona , TX where we’ll spend the night.
- The morning of day two we will drive to the Aransas Wildlife Area in TX where we’ll spend the afternoon shooting various critters. Drive to Rockport where we will spend the night.
- Day three we head back to Aransas Wildlife Area for early morning shooting and lunch break. For the afternoon we’ll discuss our options and decide where to shoot in the afternoon. The tour guide has the final say. Back to Rockport for dinner and bed.
- Early morning day four we will board our chartered boat and head to sea to find the endangered Whooping Cranes. 200 winter at Aransas Wildlife Area. Generally they can only be seen by using boats. Wednesday is the only day that the Captain reserves just for photographers and I’ve chartered the entire boat. This shoot will last until about noon. The afternoon is free time in Rockport to rest and/or critique what we’ve taken so far. For those wishing to spend the late afternoon at the beach shooting shore birds we will provide transportation. That goes for shopping in town too (yuck). Back to Rockport for dinner and bed.
- Days five, six, and the morning of seven are group choice. We can leave the area and head for new territory if the group would like to or we can continue where we are. The tour guide has the final say.
- We will spend the afternoon of day seven and day eight heading for Tucson.
Remember, this is wildlife photography, there are no guaranties. Bring all of the photo gear you need. Please Download Liability Waiver. You May Mail It Or Bring It On The Tour!
|$350 Deposit||$1595 Remainder||$1895 Paid in Full|
$1895* Per Person Double Occupancy
*Double occupancy, add $475 for single.
To reserve your place for this tour fill out this form :