Great Migration African SafariAugust 16th - August 25th, 2016
Come and enjoy this ten-day safari to the Serengeti and the “Great Migration” with professional photographer Tom Whetten.
The “Great Migration” is a yearlong migration of 1.5 million wildebeest, 400,000 zebras and 300,000 gazelles. This is a high season safari of a lifetime. Group size for this safari is limited to eight participants, three to a vehicle giving each participant two seats, one on each side of the extended Toyota Land Cruisers. You’ll have plenty of room to move around.
The cost of this all-inclusive HIGH SEASON safari is $4,995* per person. A $1,000 deposit will reserve your seat. This fee includes all in-country ground and air transportation, accommodations (double occupancy) and meals.
*Additional 3% charge for credit card payments.
SIGN UP NOW:
Hold your place for this fantastic experience!
- Tour price $4,995
- Single Supp: $795
- Deposit: $1000
- Accommodation double occupancy (a single supplement is $795)
- Tom Whetten will be the trip leader and will move between vehicles to give photography tips and suggestion
- Three participants per safari vehicles with African guides (three participants per vehicle)
- All safari activities and transfers to/from the airports and the hotels
- All National Park and Game Reserve fees. (average cost $120 pp per day)
- Greeting on arrival at Arusha airport and transportation to hotel
- All meals
- International airfare and/or other transportation between your home and Nairobi
- Travel Insurance
- Tanzania Visa fees
- Personal purchases (including curios, spirit liquors, bottled beverages, and telephone calls, etc.)
- Gratuities for guides and hotel staff (at your own discretion)
- Pre- and post- safari tours and meals or accommodation before or after the safari