Birding Safari Across TanzaniaMarch 9th - March 20th, 2016
Come and enjoy an unforgettable twelve-day, eleven-night Birding adventure of a lifetime!
Join international safari guide Tom Whetten for this spectacular African Birding Safari. Tanzania boasts a bird population of over 1,100 species that want to be seen by you. During past safaris, hundreds of species of birds were viewed including a spectacular Lilac Breasted Roller.
Hold your place for this fantastic experience!
- Tour price $5,895
- Single Supp: $950
- Deposit: $1500 – due Jan 16, 2016
- All ground transport in country
- Hotel and lodge accommodation as detailed
- Bottled drinking water
- Internal airfare to and from National Parks
- Guide services
- National Park entrance and camp site fees
- Accommodations and meals as noted in itinerary
- Airport and hotel transfers
- International Airfare to and from Arusha, TZ
- Travel Insurance
- Tanzania Visa fees
- Tips for the guides/drivers and lodge/camp staff
- Any meals not specified in itinerary below
- Airport taxes
- Souvenirs, alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, laundry
Registration and Payment
To register and hold your space on this tour, fill out the registration form below, use the payment buttons to pay your deposit or the full amount, then print and fill out the required liability waiver. For more information, contact Tom Whetten
Photo Safari Registration
|12 Day Birding Safari, March 9 – March 20th, 2016|
|$1,500 Deposit||$4,395 Remainder||$5,895 Pay in Full|
|$950 Single Supplement|
*** Remember, this is wildlife/nature photography, there are no guaranties. Please Download Liability Waiver. You May Mail It Or Bring It On The Tour!